Monday, December 6, 2010

Favorite New Products





Have you tried my Sexy Smoked Salmon Sandwich? I've been eating it frequently since that post, with modifications. I love mixing wasabi mayonnaise from this little can of wasabi powder, and I use it instead of dijon mustard in many things. Goes great with fish!

Some of my readers don't like mayonnaise. Well, that just sucks for you.

Some recent time ago, I had some alone time to shop at the famous Mall of America. I purchased some much-needed boots. Then I was allowed more time alone at the famous Mall of America. There is a great kitchen store there, where I always find something I didn't know I needed. I got this little vegetable scrubber gadget that hooks onto my finger. The bristles are good and stiff, and it is SO comfortable. Great for potatoes.

One of my readers just LOVES potatoes. This gadget is for YOU.

Also at that store I found honeycomb silicone pot holders that are pliable, and dishwasher safe! I love those things!

It's been a while since I bought the lucky elephant salt & pepper shakers, but I still love them every day. Some of my readers think that goofy salt & pepper shakers are really nerdy. If that's you, well, you didn't have an Aunt Minnie who had a collection of character salt & pepper shakers, that were kept in a glass case. I did. I admired that collection with awe. Unfortunately, it was not passed down in the family.

1 comment: